Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Lasagnas!

Omg! I have never eaten so much in so little time! Christmas lasts a day but I ate enough to sustain a small village for a week!

Of course my family made our homemade meal that we planned months in advance like every year. So here it is!

Meat Lasagna!

We made our own pasta again this year.






And our own bolognese sauce! This sauce has 4 pounds of ground beef! 

(and yes, that sauce is so thick that the wooden spoon stands vertically up)




We had 3 layers of Ricotta cheese and spicy Italian sausages.





Here is the finished Product! (That, by the way, weighed SIXTEEN pounds)



Portobello Mushroom Lasagna!
For the vegetarians in the family.

My brother found these beautiful mushrooms





Here is the finished product: (Weighed 13 pounds if I remember correctly)





No comments:

Post a Comment